June 2019

Ok....update time. I've been a little busy lately with finals and the conclusion of my senior year. All things considered...I'm pretty proud of myself. I've still got work to do though. Like I need to get my license ASAP. It's basically impossible to get a good job without one. I also need to start paying back my loans. About 300 bucks a month. And that's not considering mom's loan amount. Which is a couple thousand more than me. Sigh. 

My final GPA so far is 3.2 which isn't bad considering I really didn't give it my all the past two years of school. Hence why I still have to take this online course over the summer and officially get my degree in October. But with all things considered again, not too bad. I guess that gives me time to get my license and try out the whole freelance writing thing. Follow your passion and you'll find your purpose right?

I look forward to reading, writing, painting, drawing, and watching movies again. I also look forward to losing some more weight and getting back into the groove of things with my natural hair journey. Oh yeah...I failed my water cleanse. I lasted 24 hours and my green juice smoothie mix was so bad I ordered a refund. But I am determined to get back to it when I return from DISNEY WORLD. Oh did I mention I'm going to DISNEY WORLD in two days? No? Well I am. Suck it universe. 

Comments