Moving?

I've been thinking a lot about the future, as you can probably tell by reading my last few posts. One of the biggest concerns I have is where I will end up, geographically that is. I know a few things...I'd like to live in a small town or suburb. I don't do well with big cities. I like space and beautiful scenery, think old time vintage country meets disney channel original movie. Something straight out of How to Make an American Quilt. Or Miss Honey's house at the end of Matilda. *sigh*. I've begun researching areas outside of my hometown and I'm making a list to keep track of the places that have sparked my interest (in no particular order). I'm curious to see in the future if I've visited any of these places...

1. Dahlonega, GA

2. Stowe, VT

3. Clinton, NJ

4. Cooperstown, NY

5. Camden, ME

6. Bristol, RI

7. Mystic, CT

8. Jim Thorpe, PA

9. Vienna, VA

10. Falls Church, VA

11. Poquoson, VA

12. Salem, VA


Comments