This is Me


Dear Me,

How did we get here? One minute I'm watching YouTube videos in my bed, gladly ignoring the glaring responsibilities of my math homework, and the next I'm here-writing this entry. The first of many I hope. I know one day I'll look back at this post and cringe with embarrassment at how bad it is. But the truth is I have no tried and true formula to this online diary thing. All I know is that my life has changed significantly over the last 4 years, and with graduation and my 24th birthday vastly approaching...I don't see life slowing down anytime soon. I know my story may not seem important to me, but it is. Why else would I be here? My memories, thoughts, dreams, aspirations, fears, and everything in between are important. And I want to remember them, to reflect on where I've been and look ahead to where I'm going. Get ready for the cliche semi-motivational quote...Life is too damn short. It's an oldy, but a goody. Mainly because it's true. Where are we going? The truth is I don't know. But I do know one thing, wherever it is I'll be taking you with me.
Buckle up girlfriend, something tells me we're in for the ride of a lifetime (literally).

Love,
Alayna



Comments